About the Role
WHAT WE OFFER
An opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals in a newly renovated clinic space. Become part of a caring and inclusive work environment. Opportunity to advance your
knowledge and skills in a newly developing healthcare facility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- Establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Complete insurance claims and receive payments.
- Perform general clerical work such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
Completion of post-secondary education (e.g. course(s) in business administration, medical office assistant), or other related fields. Experience in a clinic environment an asset.
Completion of grade 12 diploma or recognized equivalent required.
A strong commitment to providing family centered care is essential for this position.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Located in the heart of Old Strathcona, our newly renovated clinic offers a warm and inviting environment for our clients and staff. The goal of our clinic is to provide all of the supports necessary for a family's growth and development all in one space! Our clinicians work together to collaborate on a family’s goals and needs. We prioritize building connections with the families we work with.