About the Role
Work with a multidisciplinary team in a newly renovated clinic space. Flexibility to set your own hours and
ability to grow a part-time/full time caseload. Competitive compensation and marketing of contractor’s
services. Referrals from professionals within the practice and ability to market and generate own referrals.
- Provide family centered services to pediatrics/teens 0-18 years
- Consult and educate families on treatment plans, types of activities and goals.
- Collaborate with other professionals on the team
- Assess and record client’s activities and progress
- Knowledge of community resources
Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta
Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
Previous experience with a focus on working with children and youth
Criminal record check
Valid drivers license
Personable, family-focused, energetic, organized. Preferred 2+ years experience.
About the Company
The goal of our clinic is to provide all of the supports necessary for a family's growth and development all in one space! Our clinicians work together to collaborate on a family’s goals and can offer joint visits to help families manage their busy schedules. We prioritize building connections with the families we work with. We help create functional goals and achievable outcomes with the family’s input and participation.